The course consists of four modules over nine months
1. Course week 1: 20-24 April 2022
Intensive 4-day in-person training (32 hours)
Training in practice and guided by a coach or mentor (450 hours)
3. Course week 2: 2-6 November 2022
Final intensive 4-day in person training including examination, final evaluation (32 hours)
Part of Course week 2
How to register
Send an application with a letter of motivation and a short CV by mail to the course secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All participants must meet the requirements:
- Be a practicing physician active in the field of thrombosis, with sufficient experience to be eligible to move into a management position.
- Willingness to contribute to innovation in the field of anti-thrombotic management.
- Develop and extend leadership characteristics.
- Being an active learner and team worker, proficient in English.
- Willingness to commit the time required for both e-learning and in-person training for the programme.
- Interest in (translational) science.
Upon confirmation you receive the link to register and pay for the course. After receipt of your completed registration form and payment, you will receive an email confirmation of your registration. The number of participants to the course is limited to 20.
Registration fees for the course
The registration fee for the two weeks course is € 3.750,00 excl. 21% VAT.
The registration fee includes:
• Participation in 2 live courses 20-24 April and 2-6 November 2022
• Daily lunch
• Daily coffee breaks
• Hotel accommodation 20-24 April (4 nights) and 2-6 November (4 nights) in hotel Crowne Plaza incl. breakfast and tourist tax
• All course materials
• Welcome reception
• 2 Dinners (1 Dinner in April and 1 dinner in November)
The registration area in the hotel will be open for registration and questions
Registration is valid on receipt of payment that must be submitted at the same time. Payments can be made by bank transfer or secured online credit card payment. Upon receipt of your completed registration form and payment, you will receive a written confirmation or an e-mail of your registration. All payments should be made in EUROS (€). Personal cheques and foreign currency are not accepted. More information about payment procedure can be found in the on-line registration form.
Cancellation and refunds
The Course Secretariat must be notified in writing in case of cancellations. Cancellation on or before 1 March 2022 payment will be refunded after the conference minus an administration fee of 50%. For cancellations made after this date: no refunds will be made. Exchange rate differences and bank charges will also be deducted.
Paid course fees
If we have to postpone the courses due to the COVID regulations we will refund your complete fees that have already been paid for the course registration, based on the paid fees. We will reimburse you to the credit card or account as used during the registration.
If we have to postpone the courses due to the COVID we will inform you as soon as possible about the new dates.
The official language of the course and course materials is English.
All participants and faculty must wear the identification badges.
Upon registration, participants agree that neither the Organizing Committee nor the Course Secretariat can be subject to any liability concerning participation related activity. Participants should, therefore, organize their own (health and travel) insurance(s).