The CAS-AM programme is especially designed for physicians who are active in the management of patients with thromboembolic diseases and have the ambition to improve their knowledge and skills in order to become leading professionals in anti-thrombotic management.
To be eligible, you should meet the following requirements
- Be a practicing physician active in the field of thrombosis, with sufficient experience to be eligible to move into a management position.
- Willingness to contribute to innovation in the field of anti-thrombotic management.
- Develop and extend leadership characteristics.
- Being an active learner and team worker, proficient in English.
- Willingness to commit the time required for both e-learning and in-person training for the programme.
- Interest in (translational) science.
Reasons to follow this course
- Become a future leader in practical aspects of anti-thrombotic management and research.
- Get empowered with skills to establish a thrombosis center.
- Build a network with specialists in the field.
- Learn more about important aspects including societal impact, health economics and management.